MOJITO BEACH ROOMS COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING PRIVACY
Our company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected under the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
WHAT WE COLLECT
By filling this registration form we collect the following information:
- Passport / Identity number
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Meet legal
- Provide specialized
- We may periodically send promotional emails about news, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The registration form that you just filled is safely kept for a period of 1 year. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for legal requirements.
We have implemented accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction
You have rights under the GDPR:
- to access your personal data
- to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data corrected to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
- to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com